synch.cc both uses and implements Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, internally, and for a spectrum of clients who need to use and understand analytics.
From small-scale data pooling and drill-down to large-scale national project resourcing, planning, solutions planning and model design and implementation, we offer a full-scale turn-key and partial implementation solution for data scoping, alignment, normalisation, keying and storage. Talk to us about both data virtualization and user-driven data analysis – we use it in-house, too.
Using multi-node Hadoop clusters, R, Python and a range of other open source and commercial BI and visualization tools, we use iterative cycles to help you
- assess what data you are dealing with,
- where the data gaps are (what additional data sets will fill the gaps)
- what the questions are you should be asking,
- what the answers mean,
- who should be seeing them (and how they should be visualized), and
- who should be taking effective action to improve on your data inputs – in your environments.
Apart from work with large sets of data (data is only really Big Data when dealing with regular batches of 100TB or more) we also help in the import, export and moving of data sets across locations – not only in line with Privacy requirements and legislation – but also in line of timeous data delivery via networks using our networks and compression systems.