Adding mobile signatures — Android
To add signatures on the Android, please follow the steps below:
1. On the home screen, select your email account
2. Choose the MENU button of your application (typically right, next to the home key) and choose “Settings”
3. Choose the account you want to update, and select “Signature” – the option below the account name in General Settings.
4. Specify your new signature and click OK to save the change.
5. If no yet done, slide the ON/OFF slider to ON to enable the signature.
If you need help, please contact us!