OWASP Application Tutorial Series – Episode 4 released
This video covers HTTP strict transport security in application design, and gives rich insight into not accepting untrusted connections.
Contact usDrop us an email now
Did you know?synch.cc manages and backs up multiple hundreds of terabytes each month. Microsoft internally provisions over 15000 servers per month.
NewsIT Security Audits, Penetration Testing and Code Review
At synch.cc, we take security seriously. As seasoned professionals, we can assist your development teams and...Read the full story
From our teamSven Welzel
- Find out when and where in #CapeTown #loadshedding is happening without having to check all those PDFs and schedule… t.co/1CLVczAwA1 Time ago 63 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Still current, as the schedules haven't changed! Time ago 63 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Find out when and where in #CapeTown #loadshedding is happening without having to check all those PDFs and schedule… t.co/2yPJ06s6sy Time ago 63 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Not even traffic jams can be trusted anymore... #itsec t.co/Fi661k8iWi Time ago 164 Days via Twitter for Android
- RT @troyhunt: This is the best practical, consumer-centric explanation I’ve seen about the challenges people have with passwords. It also c… Time ago 171 Days via Twitter for Android
Follow @svenwelzel on twitter.
Follow him at:
Follow synch.cc Consulting at: