OWASP Application Tutorial Series – Episode 4 released
This video covers HTTP strict transport security in application design, and gives rich insight into not accepting untrusted connections.
Contact usDrop us an email now
Did you know?synch.cc manages and backs up multiple hundreds of terabytes each month. Microsoft internally provisions over 15000 servers per month.
NewsIT consulting, management and managed services
synch.cc's product offering has increased again, in line with our focus on secure network communications. As your...Read the full story
From our teamSven Welzel
- Not even traffic jams can be trusted anymore... #itsec t.co/Fi661k8iWi Time ago 44 Days via Twitter for Android
- RT @troyhunt: This is the best practical, consumer-centric explanation I’ve seen about the challenges people have with passwords. It also c… Time ago 51 Days via Twitter for Android
- RT @s7ephen: Tech-savvy millenials click the link with zealous anticipation... "what a clever hack!" they exclaim as they tweet and reshare… Time ago 68 Days via Twitter for Android
- RT @ilfak: We released IDA Freeware 7.0 for Windows/Linux/Mac: t.co/EkzQyseIBp Time ago 77 Days via Twitter for Android
- RT @e_kaspersky: Sprawling mobile espionage campaign targets #Android devices t.co/BNNgBRly3B t.co/Ev21TmcbeX Time ago 90 Days via Twitter for Android
Follow @svenwelzel on twitter.
Follow him at:
Follow synch.cc Consulting at: